Pricing for evenings only based on a ground floor entrance for 7.00pm to midnight is between £150 and £450, however, depending on the hours and set up you are looking at having for your event my price will vary.
Every event is different so this is subject to location, consultation and site visit so the prices shown are a guideline and may be subject to travel fees.
All of my prices are the same regardless of whether you are booking for your Wedding, a corporate event or birthday party. They only alter based on distance to your venue, whether an early set up is required or additional staff are required due to access.
For a personalised quote please contact me by:
Telephone: 01704 531241
Make sure you include:
- Date of your event
- Venue of your event
- Start and end time for my services
- DJ Package or packages that you are considering
- Any extras you would like - Mirror balls, uplighting, karaoke?
This will enable me to give you an accurate quote.
What can you get from Glynn Tee - Professional DJ for your Wedding?
- Pre-ceremony music
- Wedding Ceremony music
- Drinks reception and Wedding Breakfast music
- Master of Ceremonies service
- Evening Reception and party music
What do you get from Glynn Tee - Professional DJ for any event?
- Music (including a full sound system and lighting!)
- Master of Ceremonies/Party Host
- Event Planning
Benefits of booking Glynn Tee - Professional DJ:
- Great feedback from previous bookings and wedding couples - Testimonials
- Contract guaranteeing my attendance at your event
- Personal planning service including face to face meetings
- An experienced professional DJ who is recommended by many venues
- At your event, I do not bring along friends, however, as many venues only allow for an hour at the most for a room turn around, I do have a roadie who assists in setting up and removal of equipment. They are not present at your event
- I do not sub-contract any work. The person that you speak to on the phone, who meets with you and turns up to do the work is me
- My equipment is always renewed every 2-3 years and is tested before I load and once I set up and on the off chance of a breakdown I carry back up equipment
- In nearly twenty years as a DJ, I have never missed nor cancelled a booking
- I am fully insured for Public Liability Insurance of up to £10m
- Equipment is annually tested for electrical safety and covered by PAT Certificate
Securing your booking with Glynn Tee - Professional DJ
To secure your booking, I ask for a deposit of £100.00, which is deducted from your overall total. This is due within seven days of your verbal agreement either by telephone or email.
Once verbally agreed and a contract is posted and invoice raised you are liable to pay the reservation fee even if you decide to cancel in this period.
A contract is then sent out for you to be signed and must be returned within seven days of your agreement.
Your final payment is due no later than twenty-eight days prior to your event. If your event is a Saturday, it will be the Friday before the 28 days (i.e. 29 days).
Cancellations within 90 days of
the event date require 100% of the total fee to be paid to Glynn Tee.
Cancellations between 91-180 days
before the event date require 50% of the total fee to be paid to Glynn Tee.
Full terms and conditions will be email to you when before you make a payment to confirm your booking. Receipt of a deposit constitutes that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
Southport Wedding DJ Prices - Southport Event DJ Prices - Southport Mobile Disco Prices
Merseyside Wedding DJ Prices - Merseyside Event DJ Prices - Merseyside Mobile Disco Prices
Lancashire Wedding DJ Prices - Lancashire Event DJ Prices - Lancashire Mobile Disco Prices