I have put a Booking Procedure in place to protect both myself and you, as the booker, to ensure that you have security when making a booking.
By following this procedure, you will have your booking confirmed in writing and have a stress free build up to your event knowing that you will not be let down when booking me as your DJ.
- Use my Information Request Form, email [email protected] or telephone me on 01704 531241
- You will then be sent a quote* by email within 24 hours. (Please check your junk mail just in case)
- This quote is valid for a seven day period but your date can be taken during this time
- Once you have accepted your quote*, a reservation fee invoice shall be issued to you along with a contract with all of the details for you to check and sign
- A non-refundable reservation fee of £100.00 is due by bank transfer within seven days
- Your Booking Contact needs to be signed and returned - either in the stamped addressed envelope or scanned pdf - within a seven day period
- A booking is NOT secure unless both your deposit and contract have been received and your date can still be taken by another enquiry
- Should your contract not be returned within seven days, your booking will be cancelled, however, your reservation fee will still be due to cover admisistration costs.
- The reservation fee is deducted from your total booking and will be
receipted and you will be sent a guarantee of your booking and an invoice with
how to pay the remainder - which is due 28 days prior to your booking - once your contract is received.
- Further payments
You can make payments however you choose. Every payment is
receipted and you will be able to see how much is still to pay within your
secure online Event Planner.
- Your final payment is due 28 days prior to your booking.
Once this payment is received, a booking guarantee will be sent to you.
- Failure to pay 28 days before your event will incur a £25.00 administration fee for every correspondence by email, text or telephone call that is made**
- Cancellations - The client may cancel this
agreement by notifying Glynn Tee by email.However, you agree that the
amount of the deposit is non-returnable and the balance payment will still be
due depending on the number of days of notice provided.Cancellations within 90 days of
the event date require 100% of the total fee to be paid to Glynn Tee. Cancellations between 91-180 days
before the event date require 50% of the total fee to be paid to Glynn Tee. You will not have to pay the
balance if you notify Glynn Tee more than 180 days before the event date. The
deposit is non-returnable.
- Bronze Package - You will receive a telephone call at a pre-arranged day and time in the week prior to your event.
- Bronze Plus, Silver, Gold Packages - A meeting will be arranged at a time convenient to you and myself. This is preferably Monday-Thursday between 9am and 2pm due to work commitments in the evening and at weekends.
- You can stay in touch with me by email, telephone or text right up to the day
- You will receive a confirmation text message the day before your event
* The quote given may be an estimate until we have established your full requirements
** If you need extra time to pay, please call