There are many DJs around and it can be a very difficult market to be in especially as booking a DJ is not an every day occurrence.
Glynn's fee is based on his twenty-two years of experience as a DJ since starting as a 16 year old in 1997 with a background which includes countless Weddings, parties, large corporate events and nightclubs/party bars which hold over 2,000 people. This is combined with experience as a presenter on both radio and television and as a Master of Ceremonies at many events and venues including the CarPoint Arena in Nottingham, which holds 10,000 people.
There are always those who "...Will do it cheaper..." or "...Match any price..." but you should be selecting your DJ based on quality, professionalism, equipment, insurance, licences, a huge amount of testimonials and reviews, signed confirmation and contract to guarantee that your DJ will not let you down rather than on money. You wouldn't let a novice build an extension to your house so don't let a cheap DJ ruin your party.
Glynn will always present your Wedding, Corporate Event or party looking smart and dressed accordingly whether it be a full three-piece suit with tie to match the Wedding colour theme or black tie for formal occasions and award ceremonies to a more relaxed shirt and trousers attire for less formal parties and celebrations he will not turn up dressed in a pair of jeans and a company embroidered polo shirt!
Glynn uses high quality sound and lighting equipment including EV (Electro Voice) speakers, Denon mixing desk and CD players, lighting from ADJ and an Equinox professional DJ booth. It is all high spec equipment not a quick laptop on table and a wheel along speaker with a flashy light from Argos that some venues will have you believe all DJs use.
All of Glynn's equipment is cover by PAT certificate and he has Public Liability Insurance of up to £10m. He is registered with Mobile DJ Network and has countless five star reviews on many sites such as Bark, Add To Event and Facebook.
All of Glynn's music and karaoke are legally sourced and he does not stream at events on YouTube or Spotify as this is an illegal practise.
Pricing for evenings only based on a ground floor entrance in Southport and the surrounding area for 7.00pm to midnight start from £200.00. The price for your event is based on package, additional items and distance. All events are priced the same and there is no increase in prices for a Wedding.
Every event is different so this is subject to location, consultation and site visit so the prices shown are a guideline and may be subject to travel fees.
All of Glynn's prices are the same regardless of whether you are booking for your Wedding, a corporate event or birthday party. They only alter based on distance to your venue, whether an early set up is required or additional staff are required due to access.
For a personalised quote please contact Glynn by:
Telephone: 01704 531241
If you are sending an email make sure you include key details:
- Date of your event
- Venue of your event
- Start and end time for my services
- DJ Package or packages that you are considering
- Any extras you would like - Mirror balls, uplighting, karaoke?
You'd be surprised of the number of emails sent in where no date has been arranged or venue book! A quote cannot be given without all of the relevant information as Glynn wants to tailor his set up to your requirements.
What can you get from Glynn Tee - Professional DJ for your Wedding?
- Pre-ceremony music
- Wedding Ceremony music
- Drinks reception and Wedding Breakfast music
- Master of Ceremonies service
- Evening Reception and party music
What do you get from Glynn Tee - Professional DJ for any event?
- Music (including a full EV sound system and lighting!)
- Master of Ceremonies/Party Host
- Event Planning
Benefits of booking Glynn Tee - Professional DJ:
- Great feedback from previous bookings and wedding couples - Testimonials
- Contract guaranteeing my attendance at your event
- Personal planning service including face to face meetings
- An experienced professional DJ who is recommended by many venues
- At your event, Glynn does not bring along friends, however, as many venues only allow for an hour at the most for a room turn around, a roadie who assists in setting up and removal of equipment may be present at some stages.
- No work is sub-contracted like an agency. The person that you speak to on the phone, who meets with you and turns up to do the work is Glynn
- Glynn's equipment is always renewed every 2-3 years and is tested before loading and once set up and on the off chance of a breakdown back up equipment is carried
- In over twenty years as a DJ, Glynn has never missed nor cancelled a booking
- He is fully insured for Public Liability Insurance of up to £10m
- Equipment is annually tested for electrical safety and covered by PAT Certificate